All media is copyright 2018 by the content owners. Please note that some free content may be limited in the number of views available to a tvChaz visitor during a given period of time. This is determined by the content owner.
tvChaz provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access to Christian TV channels, Pay per view conferences, concerts and live events, movies and TV shows ("tvChaz content") streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TV's, computers and other devices ("tvChaz ready devices").
YOU AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER DESCRIBED IN SECTION 7 TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES WITH TVCHAZ (EXCEPT FOR MATTERS THAT MAY BE TAKEN TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT).
- 1.1. tvChaz will offer on demand and live streaming pay per view events. tvChaz may also offer memberships which will continue month-to-month and automatically renew until terminated. To use the tvChaz service you must have Internet access and a tvChaz ready device and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- 1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your tvChaz membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link.
- 2.1. Your tvChaz membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new and certain former members to try the service.
- 2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by tvChaz at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent tvChaz membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent tvChaz membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
- 2.3. We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page.
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. tvChaz pay per view events will be billed including taxes and charged at the time of subscription. The membership fee for the tvChaz service any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership until your membership is cancelled. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. To use the tvChaz service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your tvChaz membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the tvChaz service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched tvChaz content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page. If you signed up for tvChaz using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your tvChaz membership, you may need to do so through that third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the tvChaz service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your tvChaz membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- 3.5. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- 4.2. The tvChaz service and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your tvChaz membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the tvChaz service and view tvChaz content through the service. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.3. You may view tvChaz content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page.
- 4.4. The tvChaz service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including but not limited to our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of tvChaz content.
- 4.5. Some tvChaz content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices ("Offline Titles"). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- 4.7. The quality of the display of the tvChaz content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. tvChaz makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching tvChaz content show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the tvChaz content you have selected and the configuration of your tvChaz ready device.
- 4.8. tvChaz software may solely be used for authorized streaming and viewing of content from tvChaz through tvChaz ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. By using our service, you agree to receive, without further notice or prompting, updated versions of the tvChaz and related third-party software. If you do not accept the foregoing terms, do not use our service.
- 4.9. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the tvChaz ready device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the tvChaz service. We do not take responsibility or otherwise warrant the performance of tvChaz ready devices, including the continued compatibility with our service. If your tvChaz ready device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the tvChaz ready device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the tvChaz service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information. To deactivate a device, follow instructions on the "Account" page of our website.
- 6.1. THE TVCHAZ SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE TVCHAZ SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TVCHAZ DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE TVCHAZ SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. TVCHAZ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, TVCHAZ READY DEVICES, AND TVCHAZ SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- 6.2. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL TVCHAZ, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- 6.3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7.2. If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send to tvChaz, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim ("Notice"). The Notice to tvChaz must be addressed to: M. Heath Gilbert Jr. Attorney, PO Box 35246 Charlotte, NC 28235 ("Notice Address"). If tvChaz initiates arbitration, it will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or by tvChaz, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If tvChaz and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or tvChaz may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
- 7.3. You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at www.adr.org. If you are required to pay a filing fee, after tvChaz receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, tvChaz will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than US$10,000, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.
- 7.4. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless tvChaz and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on all parties, except (1) for judicial review expressly permitted by law or (2) if the arbitrator's award includes an award of injunctive relief against a party, in which case that party shall have the right to seek judicial review of the injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction that shall not be bound by the arbitrator's application or conclusions of law.
- 7.5. If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision explaining the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of tvChaz's last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if tvChaz did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then tvChaz will pay you the amount of the award or US$5,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- 7.6. YOU AND TVCHAZ AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and tvChaz agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
- 8.2. Unsolicited Materials. tvChaz does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for tvChaz content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to tvChaz. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against tvChaz and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- 8.3. Feedback. tvChaz is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the tvChaz service, including the tvChaz website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the tvChaz service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- 8.7. Communication Preferences. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
June 21, 2018